Commercial projects need to be a lot of things and it is important that structural engineers can adapt to the project needs.
- Designing very efficient structures for projects with tight budgets
- Designing robust structures where designs evolve for longer durations without a need for structural redos
- Planning and communicating frequently when projects are phased or fast-tracked.
- Designing constructible structures when constraints make construction difficult or complicated. Collaborate with designers and contractors to develop optimal solutions.
- Providing many creative structural options to converge on the best approaches to each project.
We can adapt and we do adapt to create very successful commercial projects.
Project Types we have completed: Retail, Office, Religious, Civic, Restaurant, and Others.