We provide residential structural engineering services for all sorts of residential and multi-family projects.
- all sizes, from 1500 sq ft to over 10,000 sq ft.
- all sorts of styles, from traditional to very modern
- additions and new construction
- remodels for houses of all ages, from 10 years old to 100 years old.
We have experience with many different building types and materials.
- balloon framing or platform framing
- single story or multi-story
- materials – wood, concrete, steel, masonry (brick, CMU, stone)
- Engineered Lumber – I-Joists, LVL, PSL
- Innovative materials – SIPS, ICF
Additional Adjectives to describe us:
- Strive for excellent service. You will find that we work well with you and your designers, architects, and contractors. If you would like references, we are happy to provide them.
- Creative problem solvers. We want your visions to be realized and have experience with many different types of structures. This background helps us develop creative yet practical solutions.
- Project perspective. We understand that projects have budgets, schedules, and constructability factors that must be considered when providing engineering services.