Growing and Hiring
STAND Structural Engineering is looking for a great mind to add to our growing team. We hire problem-solvers who value excellent service, continual improvement, innovative technology, and simply having fun. Rather than looking at which boxes you check on a job description, we’re more interested in the unique talents, experience, perspective and personality that you would bring to your projects. We offer very competitive benefits and a collaborative workplace, and you’ll get a wide variety of project experience, including commercial, industrial, and residential. We design in steel, concrete, masonry, wood, and occasionally glass, glue, plastic, and duct tape. It would be ideal if you knew Revit – we use it almost exclusively in our drawing – but an eagerness to learn is the next best thing. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, the 2021 KC Architecture League Softball Champions would like to talk to you about a spot on our roster.
Characteristics of an ideal STANDidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a Structural Emphasis from an ABET accredited program; Master’s Degree a plus
- 1-5 years of demonstrated experience in the design of building structures using steel, concrete, masonry and wood.
- EIT required; PE a plus
- Construction Administration experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam (pdf editing) and structural design and analysis software packages such as RISA, Enercalc, Forte, etc.
- Experience using Revit a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexible working style as required to meet deadlines and/or client needs
- Some intermittent travel would be required
If you are interested, please reach out. Phone: (913) 214-2169 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand Structural Engineering is an equal opportunity employer