We are Hiring!
Stand Structural Engineering is looking for a great person to add to our growing and dynamic team. We value great service, continual improvement, leveraging technology, and having fun. If you value those things too, then Stand Structural Engineering might be the place for you. WE OFFER VERY COMPETITIVE BENEFITS TO LARGER FIRMS .
We work on a wide variety of project types including commercial, industrial, and residential. We design in steel, concrete, masonry, wood, and occasionally glass, glue, plastic, and duct tape. You will get a wide range of project experience. We almost exclusively use Revit to create our drawing deliverables. It would be ideal if you knew Revit well, but we will also consider desire to learn.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a Structural Emphasis from an ABET accredited program; Master’s Degree a plus
- 2-10 years of demonstrated experience in the design of building structures using steel, concrete, masonry and wood.
- EIT required
- Construction Administration experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam (pdf editing) and structural design and analysis software packages such as RISA, Enercalc, Forte, etc.
- Experience using Revit a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Flexible working style as required to meet deadlines and/or client needs.
- Some intermittent travel would be required